Sunday, March 31, 2013

Monday Miscellany

All my favorite blogs post "weekend links," a collection of things they've taken note of during their Internet browsing through the week. I'm guessing that for those who blog as a job take the weekend off from writing, and so they put this list up to entertain their readers while they're quiet for a couple days. But we don't have "weekends," per se, so instead we'll start your week off right with our Monday Miscellany posts. Enjoy!


We talk a lot about screen time regulations for Henry, a member of the Touch Screen Generation. We limit access, but we definitely use it, both as a tool for learning and for entertaining.


I wore my hair like this for the Virginia Opera Gala last weekend. It was a perfect match for my Grecian-style gown.


I'm so happy for Lucy and her new studio! Everyone needs a room of their own, yes?

This scarf was given to me this week by a generous colleague - she gave me hers after I admired it! I have worn it almost every day. It goes with everything!

"Manimilist Parenting?" Yes, please. Although, frankly, it just sounds like the way our parents raised us thirty years ago...

We dyed eggs this week, and I made a conscious decision to NOT do anything fancy, Pinterest be damned! We were not alone.

After a warm & sunny day yesterday and then a wet and cold egg hunt today, I'm definitely identifying with this post.


We start dress rehearsals tomorrow, but I'm hoping to get a few posts up this week, including the first post from B!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment